Saturday, July 17, 2010

nevertheless

Someone joked the other day about me winning the lottery, which I don't play, but all said, it would amount to a decent motor home and an mp3 player stuffed with every Springsteen track they have. Sooner or later I'll show up in your town to empty the sewage tank and see if you wanna come along for a ways, fare is one six-pack unless you pass a visual inspection. Not only do we get to see and smell the country but throw in a few state fairs and even a ball game in every park in America, and just to one-up the players I'll visit some kids in the hospital, just imagine the looks on their faces as they think, "who the hell are you?"

2 comments:

Chippersgirl said...

If I won the lottery I don't play, I would have an mp3 player with every Bon Jovi, The Runaways, The Doors, and Heart songs ever written. Oh yeah, Van Morrison too. You always have made fun of my music choices...I won't be surprised when you do it again.

someone else said...

nothing to laugh at sweetheart. van morrison, seriously? that's the kinda stuff i can't listen to at work cuz it's too engaging